Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Obama: Sermon on Mount OKs Same-Sex Unions

From NewsMax

I agree with Barack Hussein Obama that gays and lesbians should be treated with respect and dignity. They can transfer property, visit each other in the hospital. That's where it ends though. Marriage however is the union of a man and a woman.

I don't believe that homosexuals would honestly have the best interest of a child in mind in the case of adoptions. I think that they're intent would be more to further advance their agenda than it is to bring up a positive contributing member of society.

I would like to know where the out cry from the left is. A Republican candidate speaking out on Christianity would be slammed into a wall by now. Why isn't the left griping about this? In fact now that I think of it, why isn't the right?

No comments: